Stata statistical data software is a complete, integrated statistical software package that provides for data analysis, data management, and graphics. The course is aimed at researchers and other professionals who would like to strengthen their capacity using this statistical data analysis software. The training will enhance the knowledge and skills of the participants to analyse data in a fast, accurate and easier manner by using Stata software and will know how to interpret and present the results. This will also enable participants to gain experience of the practical application of the statistical analytical techniques.
The training is designed for participants who intend to learn the use of Stata for data management and data analysis. Those working in the corporate world, public sector, research institution and NGOs.
What you will learn
- Understand and appropriately use statistical terms and concepts
- Perform data analysis tasks with Stata
- Perform simple to complex data management tasks using Stata software
- Statistical tests using Stata
- Main Topics
- Introduction to Statistical Analysis
- Introduction to Stata
- Graphics using Stata
- Statistical Tests using Stata
- Associations in Stata
- Predictive Models using Stata
- Panel Data Analysis using Stata
- Time Series Analysis using Stata
- Econometric Analysis
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.