Delegates of Product Developement and Management Course will benefit the following:
- Understanding of complete product development process
- Understand how to build products with sustainable competitive advantage
- Learn to priorities new product ideas based on business strategic alignment, return on investments and ability to execute.
- Deliver new product developments on time and how to manage a team (or virtual team) of project resources and multiple business units’ stakeholders
- Learn how to conduct a detailed project financial analysis, how to develop value and market-based product pricing and how to develop product cost models and product forecasts
- Six Broad Competencies Addressed in the Training are:
- Identify and analyses the strategic elements of product development processes.
- Develop a product innovation charter.
- Apply idea generation techniques, and
- Create and test viable product concepts using appropriate assessment techniques.
- Assess the challenges and opportunities associated with the launch of new products
- Propose a framework suitable for the management of a new product development process.
- Strategy and planning: Define your strategic objectives, understand your own value position
- Define your market: Market size, market demand and market share
- Strategic market assessment: Market attractiveness and competitive advantage
- Development options: Create or outsource, partner selection criteria, operational models
- Value creation and product feature selection: Customer needs and key product features identification using Kano method
- Market segmentation: Needs based market segmentation
- Competitor analysis: Industry analysis, competitor analysis, competitive advantage
- Concept development and ideas screening: Idea and concept development, project screening and prioritization
- Feasibility study How to conduct a feasibility study
- High level project planning: Project resources, project management
- Business case: Business case structure and writing
- Financial analysis: Detailed project financial analysis, cost factors, revenue factors
- Product pricing Value based product pricing
- Cost modelling and forecasting Cost model development and product forecasting
- Product and business requirements: Business and product requirements documents structure and sample PRD
- Detailed project management plan: Project integration management, scope management, time management, cost, communications, risk, procurement, quality
- Product solution definition and design: Detailed product design including product description, marketing plan, product features, commercials, service levels
- Business process design Quoting and ordering process, implementation, support, billing
- Technical solution architecture: Functional model, data model, vendor evaluation, bench testing, ensuring design quality
- OSS/BSS: Architecture considerations
- Design tools and tips: POC, ITIL, solution architecture templates
- Finalizing product build Product sales and marketing guides, price sheets, product/service collateral, proposals, application forms…
- Technical solution build Finals processes, technical guide, OSS/BSS
- PRT / ORT: Product readiness testing (technical, commercial and operational)
- Product launch: Launch activities, presentations
- Product lifecycle: Performance management and reporting
- Other tools and tips: Leadership and staff choice, portfolio planning, marketing planning and budget
|No 2 Oyefeso Avenue (road between Consolidated Hallmark Insurance and Fidson Ltd), Off Ikorodu road, Savoil Bus stop, Obanikoro, Lagos.
||Apr 30 - 02 May, 2019
sina Lajorin 08033241313, 08092566798
Discount of 10% for 2 to 4 booking, 20% for 5 plus booking
Executive Coach Sina Lajorin