This Petroleum Company Performance Management training course has been designed to offer personnel from corporations and financial institutions a full complement of tools to use most effectively in developing and analyzing the corporate performance measure for oil and gas companies.
- Developing the Performance Environment
- Understanding oil and gas company operations
- How they affect the financial performance
- The best indicators of performance
- Identifying and evaluating potential financial and nonfinancial measures of performance
- Defining reserves from a technical perspective and from a financial perspective
- Strategies that drive performance
- The critical success factors for an oil and gas company
- Operating ratios of the oil and gas industry
Essential Requirements to Link Performance Measures throughout the Organization
- Distinguishing critical success factors from key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Defining critical success factors within corporate strategy
- Role of key performance indicators in the different business segments
- Performance measure – leading, lagging, financial and non-financial
- KPIs – leading and lagging
Analyzing Financial Performance
- Analyzing a company’s financial reports
- Adjusting the financial reports to gain a true view of the economic potential
- Uncovering hidden items in financial reports including off-balance sheet items
- How to identify the key items that are not reported in the financial statements
- Evaluating oil and gas reserves
- How to determine quality earnings; using the latest methods of analysis such as the Dupont method
- Financial ratios – determining which ones to use and when each inappropriate
Accountants, Auditors, Human Resources Managers, Directors, Treasurers, Lawyers, and others who perform related functions in the Oil and Gas Industry.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Feb 05 - 08 Feb, 2019
|NGN 175,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N175,000.00 (One Hundred and Seventy five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.