Cost behavior analysis refers to management’s attempt to understand how operating costs change in relation to a change in an organization’s level of activity. These costs may include direct materials, direct labor, and overhead costs that are incurred from developing a product. Management typically performs cost behavior analysis through mathematical cost functions.
Competencies Addressed in this training include:
- Understand how fixed and variable costs behave and how to use them to predict costs.
- Use a scattergraph plot to diagnose cost behavior.
- Analyze a mixed cost using the high-low method.
- Prepare an income statement using the contribution format.
- Analyze a mixed cost using the least-squares regression method
- Introduction to Cost Behavior
- Types of Cost Behavior Pattern
- Fixed cost behavior pattern
- Variable Cost Behavior Pattern
- Mixed cost Behavior Pattern
- Cost Behavior Approach
- High-Low Cost Behavior Approach
- Regression Cost Behavior Approach
- The Scattergraphy Method.
- Cost Behavior Analysis and Method
- Cost Volume- Profit Relation
- Fixed over head Analysis and reporting for Control
- Breakeven Analysis
- Cost Allocation
- Budgeting and Standard Costing Systems
- Relevant Costing / Accounting Information for Decision
- Strategic and Behavioural Management
- Profitability Analysis and Marketing Expenses
- Relevant costing for decision making and inventory Management
- Pricing Product and Service.
|No 2 Oyefeso Avenue (road between Consolidated Hallmark Insurance and Fidson Ltd), Off Ikorodu road, Savoil Bus stop, Obanikoro, Lagos
||Aug 06 - 09 Aug, 2019
Sina Lajorin 08033241313, 09026713101
Discount of 5% for 2 to 4 booking, 10% for 5 plus booking
Executive coach sina Lajorin