Most of us can think of really good reasons to get our work done faster. Maybe we want to do more tasks and earn more money, or maybe we want more free time. Either way, if you would like to improve your productivity by streamlining your work day, this course is for you!
Packed with useful tips and strategies for maximizing your time and minimizing your effort, this course is a must-have for anyone who wants to increase productivity and get through their work faster.
- Work smarter, not harder
- Optimize your productivity
- Take on more tasks, improving your reputation and increasing your earnings
- Enjoy more free time
- Introduces the course and the Instructors
- Achievement Goals
- The importance of focusing on your productivity.
- What to do with multi-tasking.
- The importance of pushing yourself, and the ways you should.
- Push yourself
- Use your cognitive resources wisely.
- Internal clock
- Does procrastination help your productivity?
- Quiz for this section
- Achievement Goals
- Daily Practices
- "Do not disturb"
- Time blocks
- Smart ways to handle email.
- Smart client management.
- Using technology smartly.
- Tips for changing habits to become more productive.
- Changing habits
- Quiz on the section "Daily Practices"
- Smart Habits
- Setting time limits.
- What to do with similar tasks.
- Related tasks
- Maximize your non-work time.
- Non-work time
- Smart ways to approach new projects.
- Starting things from scratch.
- Reinventing the wheel
- The utter importance of relaxation to productivity.
- Quiz on the section "Smart Habits"
- Conclusion and Future Directions
- EMPOWER YOURSELF
Who should attend
- Best suited for those interested in increasing their productivity
- Good for those who want more free time
- Perfect for those who want to get their work done more quickly
- Great for those wishing to have more time for additional tasks
- Ideal for workers wanting to impress their supervisors by completing work quickly and taking on more work
- Not suited for those who don't want to make any changes in their daily routines or approaches to tasks
||Mar 05 - 07 Mar, 2019
|NGN 135,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 10% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount