This Strategic Decision-Making training course teaches participants how to plan, frame, and research decisions. Participants learn how to define decisions, apply appropriate decisions frames, avoid overconfidence, deal with uncertainty, generate options and select the best one, review and learn from experience, identify optimal decision outcomes, and identify and manage linked decisions. Participants will also learn how an organization can benefit from employing strategic decision-making techniques, and how to use decision-making strategies to improve negotiation skills.
- Learn the fundamentals of strategic decision making.
- Learn to plan, frame, and research decisions.
- Learn to develop numerous high-quality options and select the best one.
- Learn to use decision-making strategies to improve negotiation skills.
- Learn to overcome decision making barriers.
- Overview and objectives
- Characteristics of rational decision making
- Decision making – what we really do!
- Structuring our analysis
- Insights into problem solving
- When to involve others
- Levels of involvement
- The four-step problem solving model
- Problem solving exercise
- Beware these pitfalls
- Decision making techniques
- Planning for decision making
- Decision levels
Who should attend
Employees at mid / senior levels, team leaders, supervisors and managers.
Practical cases and exercises and applications • Discussion and dialogue • Exercises • Working Groups • Video training • Applied Cases
||Dec 10 - 12 Dec, 2019
|NGN 135,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 10% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount