Every year so many forklift-related injuries occur in the workplaces. Most forklift accidents can be attributed to lack of safe operating procedures, lack of safety rule enforcement, and insufficient or inadequate training. Many employees are injured when forklifts are inadvertently driven off loading docks or fall between docks and an unsecured trailer. Other workers are hurt when they are struck by a forklift, or when they fall while standing on elevated pallets. Most incidents also involve property damage, including damage to overhead sprinklers, racking, pipes, walls, and machinery. Studies have shown that most forklift accidents could have been prevented by training and training can also reduce the severity of an accident.
At the end of this training the participants will be able to:
- identify hazards associated with forklift operation;
- assess the inherent hazards;
- reduced damaged goods in the workplace;
- improves operators’ skills and techniques;
- operate forklift safely; and
- put control measures in place,
The difference between a business success and failure is dependent on how efficiently the operation was managed to reduce incidents, injuries, equipment damage etc. The company will gain in the following ways:
- Reduction/elimination of injuries because participants will be trained on how to identify risks, and injury preventive strategies
- Elimination of downtime that would have arisen through equipment failures (through a proactive preventive maintenance skill that will be imparted upon the participants)
- The participants will be able to identify in good time defects on equipment (because a stitch in time saves nine).
Participants will be able to work with minimum or no supervision
|7 Unity Close, Unity Estate, Off Segun Kujore Street, Off CMD Road, Shangisha, Magodo.
||Jun 10 - 14 Jun, 2019
Registration: 08:00:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Lucky Oderhohwo 08028427429
Lucky Oderhohwo and Others