Experience has shown that victims of accidents loss so much blood and some even die because of the lack of basic knowledge of first aid treatment of those around the casualty. A minor injury in the workplace can lead to death if not properly managed; the knowledge of first aid treatment is essential for any personnel in the workplace. A First Aider does not necessarily need to be a nurse to be able to handle any injury or victim of an accident if only he or she has undergone the basic first aid training. This training will afford the participants the opportunity to administer first aid treatment to any victim or casualty in the workplace. This course is practical based, and every participant shall be involved in the practical sessions and as such participants are advised to dress smartly.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- administer first aid treatment to any casualty;
- assess the inherent risks associated with administering first aid treatment; and
- prevent worsening of casualty’s condition.
- The course shall cover the following:
- Definition and aims of First Aid
- Attributes of a first aider
- Managing bleeding, wounds, burnt cases in the workplace.
- Managing heat stroke, unconscious and acid victim
- Recognition and assessing the condition of an accident victim
- What to consider when assessing First Aid needs
- Principles of Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Emergency Measures of basic first aid.
- Treatment of different situations, injuries such as burns, shock, choking, epilepsy, convulsion, drowning, etc.
|7 Unity Close, Unity Estate Off Segun Kujore Off CMD Shangisha Mangodo
||Sep 10 - 11 Sep, 2019
Registration: 08:00:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Lucky Oderhohwo 08028427429
Lucky Oderhohwo and Others