Superior Marketing is not a game for amateurs. Do not make marketing mistakes. Companies that make them waste money. Not just that, competition runs off with their business.
How do you avoid making mistakes in the first place? The easy answer is to make sure your marketing programmes conform with Codes of Superior Marketing.
There are Laws of Nature. There are Laws of Leadership. There are Laws of Gravity which no plane that must fly cannot defy. In the same vein, there are obvious Laws which Superior Marketing must be in tune with. They are presented in this course - the basic laws that govern success and failure in the marketplace.
The Upper Code
- Marketing for the Head
- Marketing for the Heart
- Marketing for the Privates
- Being "First-in-Category" is Superior
- Being "Better" comes next.
- Being "First-in-the-Mind" is Superior
- Being "First-in-the-Market" comes next.
- Being "Perceived Best" is Superior
- Being "Best" comes next.
- "Narrowing the Focus" is the ultimate marketing sacrifice
- "Halo Effect" is the ultimate benefit.
- Right strategies for the "No.2"
- Proper routes for "No.3".
The "4-2-1" Code
- Share of Brand Above You
- Share of Brand Below You
- "High-Interest" products
- "Low Interest" products.
Military Model Code
David vs Goliath Code
- The Cola fable
- Weakness must be acknowledged.
Sales Promotion Code
- Promo as a Stimulant
- Promo as a Depressant
- Strike a line of least expectation
- Speed is a competitive weapon.
- Get set for competitor reaction
- There can be luck: Pray for it.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Feb 26 - 27 Feb, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.