The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Oil and Gas Management will provide you with in-depth knowledge and practical training relevant to the specialized field of trading in oil and gas on an International scale. You will learn how to face challenges and make key decisions within the energy industry.
Over the course of this program you will:
- Possess expertise in Oil and Gas trading techniques
- Become knowledgeable in economic principles that drives the Oil and Gas Industry
- Be capable of international accounting and financing
- Gain familiarity with international policies and legalities that govern Oil and Gas Trade
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
Geneva Business School (GBS) is a renowned private Business school in Switzerland (Geneva) with campuses in Spain (Barcelona), Kazakhstan (Astana and Almaty), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) and China (Chengdu)The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours).
The costs of living in Spain are very affordable when compared to other countries in Europe. This is always important, especially to a college student already strapped for cash. No matter where you live in Spain you can make it an affordable venture but when you are careful in your selections you can ensure this even more so.
The icing on the cake, for those individuals that want to remain in Spain after graduation, is that anybody who has lived in Spain for 3 years on a student visa can get a work permit and obtain full residence
SDIL is ICEF and CCEA certified and have a first-hand understanding of how the Canadian education system works, as well as ,good understanding and expertise in overall International Education market in the Caribbean, Europe and the US for International students.