Recently, there have been ‘work - at - a height’ and tower climbing related industrial incidents leading to loss of lives, disabilities, property damage and even dent on the image of companies. These occurrences would have been forestalled through the right safety training. Working at a height is a very hazardous operation requiring personnel competence, and the right training, the use of the relevant protective equipment and compliance with safety regulations.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify hazards at height and tower climbing
- Put control measures in place
- Use harness while climbing a tower.
The course shall cover the following:
- Introduction/ Definitions
- Legal Requirement/Regulations
- General safety awareness while work at height
- Tower Climbing, general principles and safety precautions
- Roles and responsibilities of employees and employers in working at heights and tower climbing
- Tying ropes, knots and basic principles
- Personal fall arrest & protection systems
- General hazards recognition for working at heights
- Basic first aid precautions/Emergency preparedness
- Safety precautions while working at a height.
- Rigging of equipment to height and safety precautions
- Identifying the hazards associated with height operations
- Assessing the risks (Using the Bow Tie Analysis Concept)
- Control measures
- Handling RF and its Safety precautions
|7 Unity Close, Unity Estate, Off Segun Kujore Street, Off CMD Road, Shangisha, Magodo.
||Jul 18 - 19 Jul, 2019
Registration: 08:00:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Lucky Oderhohwo 08028427429
Lucky Oderhohwo and Others