The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the increasing necessity of using sound methods for problem solving and decision making
- Involve the right people in the right way in any analysis
- Solve and prevent issues and problems more rapidly and effectively
- Make better decisions and recommendations
- Communicate and present analysis, solutions and recommendations with maximum understanding and acceptance
- Apply and implement the methods learned in daily practice immediately after the training
- The increasing relevance of problem solving and decision-making methods in general as well as in asset management
- Classic issues and pitfalls in problem solving and decision making
- A generic approach for every issue to solve and decision to make
- Rational and creative methods to support this approach: Event Mapping, Problem Analysis, Human Factor Analysis, Decision Analysis and Risk Analysis
- Effective application and implementation of these methods in daily practice
|SunLodge Hotel, Off Achimota - Circle Road behind the Shell Filling Station at No. 76, 4th Road (Saxel Estates) Tesano – Accra, Ghana.
||Sep 17 - 20 Sep, 2019
|USD 5,500.00||(The Workshop fee is $5,500 (Five Thousand, Five Hundred US Dollar) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.