This workshop will equip suppliers, buyers, negotiators, users and those representing the customer with an up-to-date understanding of today’s Oil and Gas market to help optimize their strategy. From the broader perspective of contract structures and the future of oil and gas purchasing, marketing and distribution to the specifics of understanding the effect of the spot market and tendering and supplier selection, the course will complement the understanding of those already working within the arena and provide excellent foundation for those needing a full understanding of oil and gas purchasing, marketing and distribution for commercial and industrial customers, small and large.
- Introduction to oil and gas operations
- Buying oil and gas products
- Oil pricing and hedging using futures
- Oil marketing strategies
- Trading markets logistics
- Modern oil and gas markets: The regulatory and commercial framework.
- Strategic transportation issue for consideration.
- Oil and gas storage: rationale, technologies used, services and regulation
- Oil and Gas pricing strategies
- Impact of price changes and political and legislative risks
- Preparing to obtain quotations
- Suppliers profile
- Adding value and getting the best deal
Marketers, Sales Managers/Representatives, Accountants, Auditors, Directors, Procurements Managers, and others who perform related functons in the Oil and Gas Sector.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Jul 09 - 12 Jul, 2019
|NGN 250,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.