The program comprises analysis of project environment in terms of local and international environment, project technical evaluation in terms of feasibility and engineering, project financial appraisal and project objectives appreciation. The training will be conducted in a classroom setting with case studies from both onshore and offshore projects some of which we have had the opportunity to supervise and / or to be part of the contract awarding and management organization.
Introduction to Oil and Gas Project Management
- Project types in the E and P Industry
- Unique features of Oil and Gas Projects
- The Importance of Communication Development
- Appropriate Communication Process for projects
- Oil and gas operating agreements
- Objectives of Project Management
- Project Plans and Assumptions
- Project Execution Plan (PEP)
- Project Economics (An Overview)
- Economic Appraisal of Projects
- Lenders Expectation during project Execution
- Financing Oil and Gas projects
- Project Financing
- Various available Finance options
- Finance as a limiting factor
- Project Cashflow Management
- Introduction to project Finance
- Nitty-gritty of Project Finance
Project Resources and Procurement Management
- Resources Availability and Limitations
- Resources Procurement Planning and Cost/ Benefits Analysis e.g. Make or Buy Decisions, Vendor Appraisal etc
- Project Management and Personnel Management
- Project Resources and Procurement Management
- Risk definitions determination and management in oil and gas projects
- Risk identification, evaluation and management plans
- Financial, Operational (Pre-completion and Post-completion risks)
- Establishing Control Processes
- Project Execution and Reporting
- Proactive management
- Monitoring and Reporting Actual Tasks and Progress
- Re-planning to achieve objectives
Financial Managers, Engineers, Safety Officers,Third Party Relations Officers, Accountants, Auditors and others who perform relatedfunctions in the Oil and Gas Sector.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Jul 09 - 12 Jul, 2019
|NGN 250,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.