The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties
- Understand the concept of integrated logistics within the context of supply chain management in 21st century business environment.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the components of logistics on their return to their organizations, and provide enhance support and leadership to their colleague in the management of upstream/in bound logistics
- Having the ability effectively to use checklist and models for planning and performance improvement.
- Be able to device and utilize effective measures of performance within their specific working environments
- Be able to demonstrate the methodologies available which will facilitate the critical analysis and evaluation oflogistics operation and the application of best practice solutions
- Have practiced collaborative working in a risk- free environment
Transportation and Fleet Managers,Logistics Managers/Personnel andothers who perform related functions in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Mission, strategy and policies for logistics Logistics strategy development Logistics strategy implementation Cost of non- performance Logistics planning Land transport service Air transport service Marine transport service Materials, storage, preservation and handling (MSPH) servicesWaste management services HSSE policy Risk management in logistics Management controls Performance measurement Customer satisfaction Stakeholder issues
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Jul 23 - 26 Jul, 2019
|NGN 250,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.