At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Apply and use psychrometry to understand the design and operation of various HVAC systems
- Recognize and understand the operation of a wide range of HVAC systems
- Select and identify the most suitable HVAC system for various practical applications
- Develop an outline of a complete HVAC system
- Prepare a preventative and regular maintenance program for HVAC systems
- Subsystems for HVAC systems
- Single- & multiple-zone systems
- Selection of HVAC systems
- HVAC equipment selection & rating tables
- Air subsystem components
- Air cleaning equipment & air ducts
- Indoor air quality: operation & maintenance
For Whom: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Oct 26 - 28 Oct, 2020
|NGN 200,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.