Contract management is a continuous procurement process that ensures suppliers adhere to their agreed contractual obligations along with negotiating any future changes that need to take place. Whether you are interested in keeping up to date with industry knowledge, furthering you career or strengthening your network this course is ideal for you. The insights, best practices and techniques you will learn in this course can be applied and practiced on any project or in any industry.
- Introduction to Contract Management - An overview
- Seamless materials and Goods Procurement for Project Management
- Developing and Managing Contracts
- 4 Goals of a Contract Management Process and Signs of Success
- The most important KPI’s for Contract Management
- Contract Administration and Contract Amendments
- Contract Changes and Conflict Resolution
Procurement Managers / Officers, Project / Programme Managers / Officers
- Understand how Contract Management adds value to your Organization.
- Identify the Stages of Contract Management Process
- Identify the acceptable KPI for Contract Management
- Understand the impact of Effective Contract Management on Project Owners.
- Learn how to use Tools and Techniques for Monitoring Contractual Obligations
- Manage Contract Amendments Effectively
- How to prepare a standard set of conditions and explain the use of key contracting terms
CIPSMN in Collaboration with Daca Consults Limited
|DACA Consults Training Centre, 18B Bayo Ajayi, Agindingbi, ikeja, Lagos
||Feb 20 - 22 Feb, 2019
Mr Bayo Ayoade 08051034040
5% for 3 - 5 participants from the same organisation