Project Management Professional _PMP JK Michaels, a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of PMI®, USA We regularly conduct practical ,high impact, fun-filled Project management professional_PMP® Exam Prep Course filled with success Secrets to ensure you pass at first sitting. We have both Public schedule and Corporate bespoke program structured in the week ends / weekdays totalling to 35 hours of Contact education covering all 10 knowledge areas of New PMBOK® Guide-5th Edition and the domain of Professional responsibility .Other customized timings can also be worked out depending on the corporate clients’ convenience.
Benefits of Attaining PMP/CAPM Certification
- Command Higher Pay: PMP certified project managers receive an average starting salary of $90,000 a year. Conjointly, overall PMP credentials will gain you a 20% increase in salary over non-credentialed project managers with similar qualifications.
- Provides you with Greater Job Opportunities: Like every profession, in project management, there will be job opportunities only available to those with PMP certification. In fact, there are about 20% more openings than there are credentialed employees available – that sounds like good odds to me. How does it sound to you?
- Professional Recognition: Project managers who take the additional steps required to earn their PMP credential receive recognition for their expertise as experts in the field of project management, from employers, customers and peers. Those who hold a PMP certification have met stringent requirements including formal education, documented experience and working knowledge in the project management field to pass the extensive examination
- Enhanced Marketability :For many project management job openings, you won’t even be considered without the PMP certification. Even one it is not required, employers look at the credential as a preference when looking at prospective employees. Employers recognize that those with a current PMP not only are required to meet the stringent requirements to initially earn the PMP certification, but also must keep their skills and knowledge up to date through continuing education.Since it is a globally recognized and prestigious certificate, it increases your marketability both locally and internationally.
- Additional Networking: PMI offers additional networking options to those who have earned their PMP certification. It has organized local chapters and special interest groups you can join to network with other project managers in your community, as well as extensive online communities. Additionally, PMI has created an online career headquarters allowing PMPs to search for jobs, post their resumes and receive career advice.
- Ethics and Professional Conduct: Employers know they can expect a high level of ethical behavior and professionalism from those who have earned their PMP. All PMI members and professional project managers who hold a credential from PMI are required to uphold the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. This extensive agreement contains the following chapters: Vision and Applicability, Responsibility, Respect, Fairness and Honesty. The full agreement can be found in the PMP Handbook.
- Make a Career Switch: If you’ve been looking to make a career switch, PMP credentials can help you to do that. By gaining a credential where you might lack years of experience, you can start at the gates with a higher position and salary than otherwise you would be capable of.
- You Will Have More Efficient Projects because having a PMP certification hands you a set of tools to utilize in building efficient projects, you can improve the efficiency and productivity in all your project experiences.
Eight Powerful Ways JK Michaels Project Management Professional Certification Training Will Boost Your Career
JK Michaels project management training will help you to be a more valuable contributor to your company, make more money and receive recognition within your organization through potential job promotion.
- You will be able to develop accurate project schedules to help meet timelines and track resources, anticipate risks, deliver projects on time and keep projects within budgets.
- JK Michaels project management training and PMI Certification will help you successfully manage teams across global and organizational boundaries.
- You will be able to determine the correct number and type of resources for your project to ensure its success, saving you time and costly mistakes.
- JK Michaels project management training helps you develop team building skills, you’ll work more smoothly and achieve a higher level of commitment with your team members
- You’ll learn how to confidently develop project success criteria and methods to clearly demonstrate a projects success.
- You’ll discover how to use resources more efficiently, improve stakeholder communications and multitask in a more efficient manner.
- JK Michaels project management training and PMI Certification will help u and your team communicates more effectively, resulting in less downtime and smother work flow
|Lagos ( Weekday)
||Feb 05 - 08 Feb, 2019
We are blessed with a network of internationally acclaimed, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.