Risk Management Professional Certification (PMI-RMP credential) recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
Its offered by PMI in response to the growing need of professionals who specialize in project risk management. The Risk Management Professional certification is an instructor led course that offers an in-depth look at risk management through a PMI perspective, and is delivered in a combination of lecture and hands format (see Course Format below). All components of risk management will be covered including planning, identification, qualification, quantification, response planning and monitoring an controlling risks. Participants will learn to maximize the results positive project events, and minimize the consequences o events, both internal and external to the project. All students will be supplied with customized course materials and a course workshop that will help in preparing for the exam. This workshop includes exercises and lots of sample questions build your confidence and raise your chances of passing the PM RMP Exam on your first attempt
Risk Management Professional Certification Course Objectives
This course will:
- Learn the difference between risk and estimating uncertainty & why this is important;
- How to improve the identification of risk, instead of general outcomes;
- How to improve the capture and communication of risk information;
- How to assess and analyses risk;
- How to manage risk and demonstrably increase the probability of project success;
- How to model cost and schedule risk;
- How to measure risk at the whole project level.
Benefits of PMI Risk Management Professional To Individuals
- Stands you out with a global certification
- It provides transferable knowledge and skills across all sectors
- Tools and techniques can be immediately applied
- Analyze your risk reports better, with advanced understanding of Risk Analysis
- Better delivery o projects and ability to identify and manage risks, leading to reduced costs and enhanced performance
Benefits to PMI Risk Management Professional To Organization
- Helps reduce unplanned risks on your projects
- Risk Management Training leads to an enhanced ability to identify and manage risks, leading to reduced costs and enhanced performance
- Measure effectiveness of the planned actions – both risk minimization and benefit optimization
- Get in sync with the Risk practices followed by some of the industry leaders
- Improve your existing Risk processes with a better understanding of best-practices
- Improve efficiency of your Risk Management Team through their enhanced understanding of best practices and latest advancements in Risk Management.
||May 08 - 10 May, 2019
We are blessed with a network of internationally acclaimed, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.