Advance Microsoft project 2016 course has been designed for those who have some experience with Microsoft Project and who wish to become familiar with some of the more advanced features of the product. It is particularly useful for those who have been using earlier versions of the product and who wish to become conversant with some of the new features in Microsoft Project 2016.
Microsoft Project 2016 offers new features, such as easy sharing of project status information, advanced built-in Lync features, and tracing of task paths. Microsoft Project 2016 Advanced Training Course provides extensive training in the use of the advanced features of the new Project 2016, including customizing the ribbon, charting data, grouping, creating interactive filters, using macros, and working with the VBA Editor. The customized new set of reports in Project 2016 allows you to understand an entire project and its history at a glance.
Advance Microsoft Project Course Objectives
Get ready to take your project management skills to the next level as you:
- Discover effective methods for sharing resources.
- See how to create and run effective project reports.
- Find out about cost management.
- Explore the use of earned value analysis for your project.
- Discover advanced options for customizing your workspace.
- Dive into options for consolidating and splitting projects.
- After completing this course, participants will have learned to:
- Modify a project
- Identify resource over-allocation
- Use task inspector
- Manage time
- Display progress data
- Chart data
- Manage recurring tasks
- Import into Project
- Use templates
- Customize tables
- Customize filters
- Create interactive filters
- Customize the Ribbon
- Create VBA code
- Work with modules
- Edit macros
||Aug 13 - 14 Aug, 2019
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.