To teach best practice methods in Design, Operation and Maintenance of Power Circuitry Electric Motors and Other Electrically Rotating Equipment
- Basic Electricity Principles
- Overview of Power Circuitry, Design, Operation and Maintenance
- Developing a Maintenance Policy
- Explanation of Related Concepts
- Identifying the Various Types of Electric Motors and Other Electrically Rotating Equipment
- Features and Peculiarities of the Various Types
- Identification of Major Symptoms of Faults
- Monitoring the System
- Reacting to System Failure
- Basic Tools for Equipment Maintenance
- Basic Procedure for Troubleshooting
- Basic Safety Codes and Practices
- Financial Considerations: Executing, Purchasing Warranties and Guarantees, Sinking Fund Approach, Equipment Insurance Issues, Buy or Lease Decision and Maintenance Implications
For Whom: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Aug 05 - 07 Aug, 2020
|NGN 200,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.