The workshop is designed to deal with maintenance of Air Conditioners, Refrigerators and other related equipment’s.
- Different types of Air Conditioners and Refrigerators etc
- The different components of Air Conditioners and Refrigerators
- Common faults and symptoms
- Detecting and reporting faults
- Preventing various mechanical and electrical faults
- Maintenance of major parts of Air Conditioners
- Combating the effect of corrosion
- Financing the maintenance functions
- Executing purchase warranties and guarantees: Careful approach
- Sinking fund approach to maintenance management
- Out-sourcing the maintenance function
- Budgeting for maintenance cost: A zero-base approach
- Taking the buy or lease decision and maintenance management implications
- Determining when to replace an opposed to continued maintenance
- Cash flow management and the maintenance function
- Insurance policies and maintenance management
- Organizational objectives and maintenance benefits
- Levels of maintenance
- Factors influencing maintenance decision
- Major echelons of maintenance
- Strategic, tactical and operational maintenance
Maintenance systems: Routine, Planned, Preventive and Breakdown
- Workshop layout and administration
- Application of operations research in maintenance policy formulation
- Cost reduction strategies and fraud control techniques
For Whom: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Sep 24 - 27 Sep, 2019
|NGN 160,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N160,000.00 (One Hundred And Sixty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.