Change can be challenging in any organization and change management skills are critical in ensuring a smooth transition and that lasting change is embedded effectively within an organization. This 2 day programme focuses on the tools of change, the role of leadership in change and includes practical role play and scenarios throughout.
Who Should Attend?
This training can be used to guide teams through changes within their organization or assist those who are leading and driving those changes in their own teams and businesses.
- Build a foundation of learning on the principles of changes
- Define the roadmap to change
- Demonstrate the tools of change
- Initiate Change by creating a sense of urgency
- Plan Change by managing stakeholders
- Create a Change Strategy and plan
- Execute Change by managing resistance
- Lock in the change
||Feb 04 - 06 Feb, 2019
Registration: 10:00:am - 06:00:am
Class Session: 10:00:am - 05:00:am
Olugbenga Michael 08023660697
5% discount for two or more delegates from the same organisation