The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
By the end of this Public Speaking, you will be able to:
- Identify the different types of public speaking opportunities
- Identify your message
- Write a speech
- Use humor effectively
- Deal with criticism
- Overcome nervousness
- Deliver a speech
- Handle questions change the pace based on the audience’s reactions.
- Different Types of Speech
- Different Public Speaking Opportunities
- Time, the Defining Factor
- What’s the Message
- Needs Analysis
- Profile Your Audience
- Identifying Key Questions and Concerns
- Speak Like a STAR
- Using STAR
- S = Situation
- T = Task
- A = Action
- R = Result
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Ten Ways to Listen Better Today
- Asking Questions
- Paraverbal communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Your Body speaks its own Language
- The Signals You Send
- The Power of Tone
- Preparing Mentally using Visualisation
- A Few Extra Tips
- Make them Laugh
- Humour is good, but it's not stand up
- What Makes a Joke
- Preparing to Speak
- Organising what you’re going to Say
- Why Write a Speech?
- Face the Critic
- Delivering Your Speech
- Don’t Underestimate the Delivery
- Seat of your pants
- Section Eleven: Questions and Tips
- QandA Sessions
- Some Killer Moves
Human Resources Managers, Admin Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, Admin Officers and others who perform related functions.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Sep 28 - 30 Sep, 2020
|NGN 175,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N175,000.00 (One Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.