The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
By attending this course you will learn how to:-
- Gain an understanding of what stress is and attitudes around stress
- Gain insight into causes of stress in individuals & organizations
- Increase own awareness of how to recognize signs of stress in self & others
- Develop more strategies for handling stress in the moment!
- Learn how to help others deal with pressure & stress (Managers only)
- Understand much more about the far-reaching effects of stress on our mental, emotional & physical well being.
- Introductions and aims
- In depth discussion of what stress is, stress vs pressure, recognising signs
- Clarification of the symptoms of stress including effects on organisation, behaviour, mental, emotional & physical wellbeing
- An in depth look at what makes us react in certain ways in stressful situations
- Detailed discussion of external & Internal sources of stress
- Development of strategies to recognise & deal with stress
- Case studies for handling stress in staff (Managers only)
- A variety of exercises to help develop stress management skills, including how to switch off the body's stress response when necessary
- Small & large group discussions
- Whole body relaxation
- End of course review
Human Resources Managers, Admin Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, Admin Officers and others who perform related functions.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Apr 06 - 09 Apr, 2020
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos., Lagos State, Nigeria
||22 - 25 Sep, 2020
|NGN 175,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N175,000.00 (One Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.