Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification course covers the Universal Standardized curriculum of the International Association of Six Sigma certification Canada (IASSC).Lean Six Sigma is a methodology and toolkit that can drastically improve your business performance and processes.
Whether you are in manufacturing or services, Lean Six Sigma can help you to eliminate waste, reduce defects, increase quality and improve your profitability by focusing on process areas that add value.
This hands-on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course provides a through working understanding of the Define Measure Analyze Improve and Control (DMAIC) model which is the foundation for Six Sigma projects.
Delegates leave our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course with the knowledge required to identify, scope and run effective Six Sigma projects that drive continuous improvement for your organization.
Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training curriculum is accredited and aligns with International Association of Six Sigma Certification Universal Body Of Knowledge standard of certification for Green Belts. As a Six Sigma Green Belt training graduate, you will not only improve your career, but change all aspects of your life. Enroll today and be on track to get your Six Sigma Green Belt certification in no time.
During this course, you will develop:
- Understanding of the concepts, implementation and objectives of Six Sigma
- Ability to use a structured approach to process improvement
- Ability to use DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Implement and Control) methodology
- Skill to predict, prevent and control defects in a process
- Understanding of the elements of waste
- Skill to achieve sustainable quality improvement through process improvement
- Understanding of the tools of process discovery
- Understanding of variation in processes
- Skill to reduce variation in processes and achieve predicted outcomes
- Ability to identify, measure and analyze process potential
- Usage of inferential statistics
- Usage of hypothesis testing
- Understanding when to use which Six Sigma methodology
- Ability to use Capability Analysis to control processes
- Knowledge of the interdependence of Lean tools
- Skill to prevent, identify and control defects
- Understanding and use of statistical process control
- Skill to train, document, monitor, respond, and align systems
- Skill to provide sustainable and cost-effective improvement in processes
Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course to an Individual
- It adds business and analytical skills to an individual’s competencies
- Enables individuals to effectively manage process activities and boosts performance
- It helps solve business and quality problems
- Six Sigma improves decision making capabilities
- Allows an individual to contribute to the overall performance of the enterprise
- Improves your workflow and processes
- Gives the organization a competitive edge
- Saves the organization cost
- Removes all sorts of waste from their processes
- All projects would be run in a standardized way following the same process – DMAIC
Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course to An Organization
- Increases Customer Satisfaction.
- Increases Customer loyalty
- Improves Organizational bottom line
- Creates Employee satisfaction
- Fosters Better partnerships with stakeholders
- Stands you out amongst contemporaries
- Improves your self confidence
- Ability to speak with facts and data