The senior secretary who understands the role and pressures of management and the team will achieve improved performance, outstanding results and respect from the execute team.
- Creating opportunities for your personal development Accepting the challenges that arise
- Managing yourself, your subordinates and your boss more effectively
- Developing the managerial aspects of your role
- Improving your confidence, assertiveness and communication skills
- Managing the stress and pressure in an increasingly challenging environment
- Defining and developing the role
- Your vital partnership with management
- Defining the responsibilities and authority of your role
- Finding and working with a mentor
- Effective communication
- Interacting with others and networking for success-getting yourself seen anddeveloping and advancing your relationship with your manager/director
- Developing confidence
- Trusting your initiative and judgment
- Saying “no” constructively
- Prioritizing and communication the demands of different parties
- Developing and improving key skills
- Improving your confidence and assertiveness
- Practicing effective time management skills
- Concentrating, thinking and listening
- Getting results
- Achieving results through others
- Managing stress and pressure that comes with change and challenge
- Preparing for your appraisal
- Action planning
Ambitious secretaries who are confident in their current position, who wish to grow in their position and take on more management
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Sep 03 - 06 Sep, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.