To teach best practice capacity building techniques necessary for superstar performance for secretaries, personal assistants and administrative managers
- Human resource management
- General management principles
- An overview of human resource capacity management
- Leadership and supervision
- Delegation of duty and doctrine of responsibility
- Problem solving and decision making
- Industrial relations practice
- Essential elements of contracts of employment
- Overview of theories and practice of industrial relations in Nigeria
- Negotiation and consultations
- Grievance resolution strategies
- Office management
- Office layout and plans
- Furniture and equipment arrangement
- Mails and correspondence handling
- Dealing with workplace security
- How to control access to your boss without being unfriendly
- Tips to accept deliveries safely
- How to handle irate and aggressive individuals
- How to control your emotions in potentially explosive situations
Secretaries, Personal assistants, and administrative officers in the public and private sectors
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Sep 24 - 27 Sep, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.