The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be equipped to:
- Improve their existing skills
- Understand how to develop their role
- Learn how to write more effective correspondence
- Learn how to give memorable presentations
- Be aware of how to be more proactive
- Understand ways in which they can expand their knowledge of their company and business area
- Learn ways to manage their managers
- Discuss interpersonal intelligence and how it can improve their working practice
- Be aware of how they can take some control over their time and work output
- Building on existing skills
- What is your role?
- Organizational skills
- Planning and prioritizing
- Developing the role
- Ways to become more proactive
- Take some control over your work load
- Discuss how you can expand your knowledge of the business
- The importance and value of communication skills
- Why are communication skills so important?
- Talk about how to be more assertive in the workplace
- Learn to delegate
- Learn how to structure reports
- Managing your manager and raising your profile
- Image management
- Building an effective working relationship with your manager
- What is expected of you?
- Understand how to be effective in meetings
- Interpersonal intelligence
- Understanding people
- Expressing yourself with clarity
- Assertingyour needs
- Influencing skills
Senior secretaries, confidential secretaries, Pas’ and Administrative staff who want to develop and enhance their role within their organization
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Sep 10 - 13 Sep, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.