The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
- Recognize and eliminate holes in security in the reception area
- Spot behaviors that indicate someone intends theft, property damage or other criminal activity
- Defuse the angry or hostile visitors and customers
- Be aware of and control tactics thieves use to distract and slip by you
- Have emergency response procedures in place to deal with worst-case scenarios
- Have clues to recognize and tactics to deal with those who may be emotionally unbalanced or capable of violent acts
- How o better handle irate or aggressive individuals
- Spot and correct weakness in your procedures that put you at risk
- Develop emergency response procedures that can save lives
- How to control the access to your facility without being unfriendly
- Tips to spot and defuse a potentially dangerous situation
- Implement procedures to effectively respond to a bomb threat
- How to respond during and after a robbery
- Learn to accept deliveries safety
- How to keep intruders from slipping by you
- How to defuse customer emotions and create positive outcomes
- Practice real-world situations to protect the organization without putting yourself at risk
- How to report an emergency situation to police
Secretaries, receptionists, Personal assistants, security officers, front desk professionals.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Sep 03 - 06 Sep, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.