Successful secretaries and administrators often require many of the same skills as senior staff in an organization. They are often the person in charge of the organization’s correspondence, and are very often the first point of contact for visitors. Therefore, they must display a highly professional image at all times.
- Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Understand how to ensure email is used professionally and effectively
- Know tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business letters,
- business proposals, and business reports.
- Gain an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive
- Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Utilize the ‘7 C’s of Business Writing
- Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
- List guidelines in printing and publishing business writing.
Senior Executives Secretaries and Personal Assistants
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Dec 03 - 06 Dec, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.