The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
By the end of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Develop the skills and attributes of a first class office professional
- Make a greater contribution in their workplace
- Become more confident
- Become more proactive
- Deal with the difficulties and pressures of working in a modern office
- Prioritise between urgent and important tasks
- Plan, organize and manage time more effectively
- Present yourself more confidently and efficiently
- Write, email and use the phone more professionally and effectively
- Setting the Scene, Assessing Existing Skills, Time Management
- Assessing Prior Skills and Knowledge
- Competencies required
- Perceptions, Attitudes and Beliefs
- Time Management Skills
- Organizing and Planning
- Managing Workflow
- Managing meetings
- *Communication Skills
- Understanding Assertiveness
- Group Activity on Assertiveness
- Listening and Questioning Skills
- Body Language
- Team Working
- Conflict management
- Dealing with difficult people
- Stress Management
- Presentation Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Writing Skills
- Email Etiquette
- Presentation Skills
Secretaries, HR Directors, Managers, Admin and Personnel Managers, All Professionals, Heads and Staff of all other departments involved in Managerial and Technical Report Writing.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Nov 26 - 29 Nov, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.