This workshop is designed for corporate secretary who wish to gain an understanding of the thorny employment issues involved in corporate transactions
- Understanding key contractual and statutory employment law concepts in corporate transactions
- The legal issues in mergers, disposals and acquisitions
- How to achieve organization records compliance and benefits?
- Due diligence
- Advising effectively in corporate transactions
- Areas of commercial risk
- How can you organise your organisation's records and information when you don't know what they hold?
- Warranties and indemnities
- Practical recommendations of integrating staff post completion
- Key pitfalls to be aware of
Legal Officers and others who perform related functions
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Nov 05 - 08 Nov, 2019
|NGN 160,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N160,000.00 (One Hundred and Sixy Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.