By the end of this workshop, the participant will be able to:
- understand the core legal principles that apply to the relationship between the employer and the employee
- evaluate your organization’s documentation, policies and procedures against the legal requirements
- provide basic advice on resolving common employment issues
- Employment Law - How it works and to whom it applies
- The employment contract and its contents
- Creating the employment relationship
- Ending the Employment Relationship and Wrongful Dismissal
- Unfair Dismissal
- Maintaining the employment relationship
- Settlement Agreements
- Unlawful deduction of wages claims
- Family Friendly Working
- Terminating the employment relationship
- Regulatory functions and implementation
- Role of enforcement agencies
- Role of courts
Legal Officers and others who perform related functions
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Oct 29 - 01 Nov, 2019
|NGN 160,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N160,000.00 (One Hundred and Sixy Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.