The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
- Gain a professional qualification as a Legal Secretary
- To provide the knowledge and practical skills for complete job readiness as a Legal Secretary.
- To provide a good basic understanding of the main legal system and the role of a Legal Secretary within the modern commercial and legal environment.
- To provide a Legal Secretarial Course that is practical and interactive
- To gain real skills for working as a Legal Secretary
- The work of a Legal Secretary
- Barristers v Solicitors Training
- Police , CPS , Courts and Procedure(s)
- Legal Word Processing , Introduction to Layout of Templates – main documentation within department
- Criminal Litigation , Witness Statements , Back sheets
- Legal Documents Civil Litigation , Claim Form , Particulars of Claim , Defenses
- Business Law , Contracts
- Family Law , Homework , Petitions , Wills/Clauses
- Audio Transcription
- More text production
Legal Officers and others who perform related functions
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Sep 17 - 20 Sep, 2019
|NGN 160,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N160,000.00 (One Hundred and Sixty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.