Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Program gives candidates the skills and knowledge they need for the exceptional leadership of business improvement projects.
No matter where in the world you are located, nothing distinguishes you from your peers and impresses your superiors like the unique ability to strengthen your company’s bottom line.
Produce extraordinary results by acquiring the practical skills which combines the valuable techniques of six sigma into one comprehensive program. The program was design for organizations and individuals that want to deploy immediately the six sigma problem solving strategy practically on the job, and not planning immediately for certification
Through the action learning six sigma program, you’ll learn to improve processes that deliver results, while gaining valuable skills that can be applied immediately on the job. Not only do six sigma professionals earn more money, they enjoy tremendous job security.
Learn how to:
- Use proven Six Sigma problem solving methods and statistical tools.
- Master processes for collecting and analyzing data
- Lead and coach quality improvement initiatives
- Analyze process parameters using statistical and non-statistical techniques
- Apply lean Six Sigma in any type of business or industry.
- Proven methodology, documented results:
- General Electric, one of the most successful companies using the Six Sigma, has realized an estimated $10billion in benefits during the first five years of implementation.
- Bank of America credits Six Sigma with $2billion in revenue gains and cost savings since 2001.
- Numerous healthcare facilities throughout the world have saved millions of dollars and reduced mortality and errors.
- Also in Nigeria, some banks have implemented Six Sigma and they have over #6billion cost savings.
*The DMAIC model is a systematic method for analyzing and improving business processes.
It consists of five phases:
- Define Opportunity
- Measure Performance
- Analyze Opportunity
- Improve Performance
- Control Performance
||Dec 09 - 13 Dec, 2019
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.