At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the concept of Total Quality Management;
- Identify modern quality management techniques;
- Explain importance of customer-driven organizations; and
- Mention solutions to quality problems.
- Enable the participants to understand the importance of Quality Circles in their work.
- Be able to guide the participants on how to use the different Quality Improvement Tools in solving quality related problems.
- Enable the participants to learn how to adopt the Suggestion System.
Who Should Participate?
Production Supervisors, Quality Control Supervisors, Production Team Leaders
- Overview of Total Quality Management
- Total Quality Management as a Strategic Management Tool
- Organizational Diagnosis for TQM
- Team Building/Quality Circles
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Regulations and Standards (ISO9000 Series)
- Quality Cost
- Quality Service Delivery
- Building a Customer-Driven Organization
- Quality Audit and Measurement
- Implementing TQM
For Whom: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||May 27 - 29 May, 2020
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos., Lagos State, Nigeria
||10 - 13 Nov, 2020
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.