The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
- Conduct a make-or-buy analysis
- Prepare a procurement management plan
- Recommend specific contract types
- Integration Management,
- Scope Management,
- Schedule Management,
- Cost Management,
- Quality Management,
- Resources Management,
- Communication Management,
- Perform a proposal evaluation
- Work effectively in contract negotiation
- Manage seller performance
- Risk Management,
- Procurement Management and
- Stakeholder Management.
- Recognize what must be done for contract closure
- Develop lessons learned
Procurement Management Overview
- Project Procurement Management
- Projects and Contracts
- Project Procurement Processes
Plan Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management Process
- Plan Procurement Management: Inputs
- Plan Procurement Management: Tools and Techniques
- Plan Procurement Management: Outputs
- Conduct Procurement
- Conduct Procurements: Inputs
- Conduct Procurements: Tools and Techniques
- Conduct Procurements: Outputs
- Control Procurements
- Control Procurements: Inputs
- Control Procurements: Tools and Techniques
- Control Procurements: Outputs
- Closing Procurements Overview
- Claims Administration
- Closed Procurement
Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Sep 15 - 18 Sep, 2020
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.