This course will help you understand
The state-of-the-art in Administration & Logistics Management and its implications for all levels in your organization – from CEO to Traffic Supervisor
Processes used in Logistics Management, including outsourcing, network design and distribution center management
A walk through of what logistics managers and planners need to know to appreciate the benefits of good Logistics Management, tools and resources required to achieve significant savings on inventory cost while keeping high customer service.
- Fundamental of stores and logistics management
- Ordering quality
- Cost of storage and cost of ordering
- Effective of automation on daily operation
- Returnable packages and maintenance management
- Distribution, disposal and operational material management
- Logistic and material management
- Functions of logistic managers
- Principles and cost material management
- Planning, selection and physical storage in the store department
- Administration of stock by quality and value
- Stock taking techniques (periodic, continuous and blind stock taking)
- Managing stock records, ledger and store manual instruction management
- Logistic value and work management
For Whom: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Nov 05 - 08 Nov, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.