Despite every effort to eliminate warehousing and inventory within, warehousing will continue to play a critical role in assuring high level of customer service and overall logistics performance. Warehousing minimizes the effect of supply chain inefficiencies; improve logistics accuracy and inventory managements and allows results accumulations, consolidation and customization. The objective is to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to develop a warehouse master plan and inventory control to support the organization’s overall logistics and supply chain strategy.
Key warehouse Functional and Operation
- Evaluate Receiving and staging Operations
- Improve order filling techniques
- Different methods for order selection
- Identify opportunities for improvement
In-warehouse location and inventory control
- Techniques for storage location
- Use of location system controls
- A.B.C. Analysis
- Physical inventory and cycle counting program
- Types of inventory costs and how to control
Improve the warehouse facility layout
- Methodologies for layout planning
- Material flow and space utilization
- Layout philosophies and capacity factor guideline
- Determine space and building requirement
Simplify and improve work methods
- Improving and implementing operational control
- Bar costing and RFID
- Warehouse cost management
- Preparing for technology and WMs
Measure warehouse and inventory management
- Keys to optional performance and productivity
- Productivity analyses bases
- Controls and measures
For Whom: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Oct 29 - 01 Nov, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.