It is an intensive workshop for those who want to understand and implement the essential tools for managing warehousing, stores and stock control. Participants are shown how to evaluate procedures and make needed change to methods to improve customer service
Managing the Warehouse
- Warehouse Operation Management
- Planning Warehouse Layout
- Utilization of Storage Aid
- Controlling Warehouse item Location
Warehouse Inventory Management
- EOQ and MRP Inventory Systems
- Just in time Inventory Management
- Utilizing Consignment Inventory
- Achieving Effective Inventory Control
Health and Safety
- Duty of Care
- Inspections and Risk Assessment
- Equipment Maintenance and Care
- Recognizing Health and safety Risks
Methods and Equipment
- Warehouse Structures
- Loading Bays
- Selecting fork lift Trucks
- Selecting Racking
- Implications for Warehouse Layouts
- Operational Timing and Planning
Stock Coding and Recording
- Different Methods
- Understanding of all involved
- Separation of powers
- How do we get inaccuracies?
- Checklists to help on deciding the best option
For Whom: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Aug 18 - 21 Aug, 2020
|NGN 175,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N175,000.00 (One Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.