Running a productive and efficient warehouse and distribution operation is a challenging task. There are many different aspects of the operation which must be proficiently managed and well-coordinated. This workshop provides participants how to examine the most effective warehouse practice, analyze methods for improving warehousing operation and efficient management of distribution.
Managing the Warehouse
- Planning Warehouse Layout
- Controlling Warehouse Item Location
- Utilization of Storage Aids
- Shelf Life Management
Warehouse Inventory Management
- EOQ and MRP Inventory Management
- Just in Time Inventory Management
- Reducing costs in Inventory Management
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
Managing Distribution Operations
- ABC Analysis
- Improving the flow of Materials
- Selection of Transportation Service Companies
Managing Warehouse and Distribution Staff
- Guidelines for New Managers
- Theories of Motivation
- Developing your Management Skills
- Coaching for improved Performance
Warehouse Personnel Performance Review
- Managing the Disciplinary Process
- The performance Appraisal Process
- Over costing performance appraisal difficulties
For Whom: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||May 28 - 31 May, 2019
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos., Lagos State, Nigeria
||19 - 22 Nov, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.