This training course in Advanced Driving will provide an in-depth overview of factors contributing to safety and accidents, practical driving skills, hazards awareness and systematic pre-use vehicle checks. With critical knowledge in vehicle and driving safety, transportation professionals will be able to raise working conditions and advance their fleet to top position.
- Introduction to driving/riding session
- General and specific local causes of accidents
- Effects of human factors on performance (e.g. attitude, fatigue etc.)
- A systems approach to pre-use vehicle checks
- Hazard awareness and management, and risk reduction
- Validation of learning points and key areas for improvement, and a qualified performance report
- The traffic code in Nigeria
- The role of the federal road safety corp
- The role of the other enforcement agencies
- Accident management techniques
- Drivers health management methods
- Emerging trends and future challenges
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Mar 05 - 08 Mar, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.