Upon completion of the program Successful Strategies for Audit Managers Course you will be able to:
- deepen your understanding of what stakeholders do and do not value
- understand the common pitfall areas for auditors when influencing
- analyses and understand your own leadership and influencing style
- understand key biases and psychological pitfalls in one to one interaction, when dealing with groups and when dealing with senior leaders (political savvy)
- Explore how to use this knowledge to develop your career and add value to the business.
- Models of influencing
- Key influencing models
- Gaining insights around your own influencing style.
- Basics of psychology
- Understand key biases and psychological pitfalls
- Understand the way group dynamics operate
- Learn how to manage meetings.
- Common challenges for audit
- Understand how to address the key challenges faced by auditors.
- Political savvy
- Brief overview of politics in the workplace.
- Putting it into practice
- Use of action learning techniques to apply insights and learning.
For Whom: All Internal Auditors in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their dutie
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Dec 10 - 13 Dec, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.