Auditors have a variety of roles related to fraud ranging from limited involvement to complete responsibility for the internal investigation and reporting to law enforcement. This workshop focuses on monitoring activities, understanding the nature of fraud and how it manifests itself, internal audit’s role in detecting fraud and audit steps to detect fraudulent activities.
- Internal Auditing Best Practices
- Internal auditing definition
- Document for change
- Fraud Concepts and Challenges
- Fraud and its core elements
- Fraud risk management
- Fraud Detection
- Fraud exposures
- Symptoms of fraud
- Practical use of behaviours red flags
- Audit program steps
- The impact of Technology on Fraud
- Data mining to detect fraud
- Computer crime
- Current exposures related to technology
- Risk and Control Self-Assessment
- Structured interview guide
- Audit project survey
- Extra guide self-assessment survey
- Internal control assessment
- Investigation Response
- Auditing role in investigation
- Investigation checklist
- Tools for more effective investigation
- Approaches to Prevention
- Fraud prevention
- Mobilizing management in the fight against fraud
For Whom: All Internal Auditors and Risk Managers in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Oct 29 - 01 Nov, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.