To teach best practice in advanced auditing and investigation for the Internal Auditors
- Auditors’ Report
- Different types of audit opinions, the basic elements of an auditors’ report. Issuance of the right type of opinion in different scenarios.
- Internal audit and operations
- The objectives, scope and responsibility of internal audit, similarities/differences between internal & external audit, concept/objectives /scope of operational audit.
Auditors’ Responsibilities and Legal Liabilities
- Legal liability. Determination of negligence and fraud
- Corporate governance
- Objective, relevance, importance, Sarbanes - Oxley Act 2002.
The different types of audit investigations i.e. Acquisition of companies (due diligence review), Prospective lending, investigation under the Companies Act 1965 and back duty investigation.
All Internal Auditors in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Oct 22 - 25 Oct, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.