Persuasive communication is an essential skill for auditors at all levels and high-quality audit reports are a key communication tool. This workshop focuses on the organization and structure of audit reports and practicing the basics of audit report writing.
The Audit-Report Writing Task
- Importance of writing audit reports
- Explain why audit reports are written
- List the readers of your reports
- Describe how readers use the reports
- Limitations placed on your reports
Components of Audit Observations
- Components of an audit observation
- Identify types of criteria
- Create condition summaries
- Determine levels of cause
- Determine levels of effect
- Create recommendation and action plan
Audit Report Structure
- Construct an audit report
- Importance of various sections
- Formats to write an audit observation
- Advantages and disadvantages of different report formats
Quality of Reporting
- Develop coherence
- Practice objectivity
- Ensure sentence clarity
- Rephrase technical terminology
Audit Managers and Lead Auditors who want to be including reviews of IT Controls in their operational audits.
IT managers who want to begin applying their operational audit skills to reviews of IT areas.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Aug 20 - 23 Aug, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.