Why Choose This Training Course?
This 5-day PetroKnowledge training course, Essential Skills for Oil & Gas Managers & Supervisors, is designed to provide essential knowledge and skills of the Oil and Gas sector from the managers and supervisors viewpoint for employees who are working in the field. It will provide the opportunity to study the Oil and Gas business from the perspective of the entire value chain, analyze Oil and Gas management strategies of major organizations and discover the unique business issues of today’s energy marketplace. As the Oil and Gas industry impacts organizations, and societies worldwide, it is important to learn how to position oneself for success in this competitive industry. This PetroKnowledge training course aims to provide an intellectually challenging academic course of study, that will give the ability to analyze and evaluate key theoretical concepts and practical applications in issues of Oil and Gas management.
What are the Goals?
Upon successful completion of this PetroKnowledge training course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an overview of the Global Oil and Gas Industry, from discovery to production through to consumption
- Understand the Geopolitics of Oil and Gas and the Major challenges facing the energy industry
- Gain an overview of Refining processes and their impact on refining profitability
- Evaluate the primary uses of Oil and Gas and their significance within the global energy industry
- Understand the objectives, functions and commercial relationships between national oil companies and international organizations
- Evaluate organizations with a positive safety culture that are characterized by communications founded on mutual trust, by shared perceptions of the importance of safety and by confidence in the efficacy of preventative measures
- Gain and enhance good negotiating skills which are essential to the smooth running of the business
- Understand alternative approaches to the process of negotiating successfully