In today’s competitive and demanding market environment, non-technical professionals need to acquire and develop essential skills that will improve their technical competence in Oil and Gas while, at the same time, improve their overall knowledge that will enable them to relate it to better serve their organisation.
The Oil and Gas Technical Competence for Non-Technical Professionals course is an excellent introduction to the highly complex industry that is pivotal to our modern way of living. This training course not only covers production fundamentals, but also includes the necessary upstream background, geology, origins of oil and gas, transportation and storage refining and petroleum product sales and marketing. The training course also includes ownership and land rights, surface operations, production strategy development and project economics.
Participants attending EuroMaTech’s Oil and Gas Technical Competence for Non-Technical Professionals training course will develop the following competencies:
- Learn the basics of oil and gas formation
- Understand the importance of reserves location v’s market location
- Update their knowledge on modern petroleum exploration
- Become aware of the latest developments in refining and storage
- Develop their skills in providing an improved service to their customers
- Appreciate the importance of geopolitics on oil transportation and pricing
- Improve the competitive position of their company/ department in the market
- Help their organization to optimise their daily operations and activities