LNG popularity as an energy source is expected to grow substantially in the future because LNG can help achieve two important energy goals for the 21st century – providing the sustainable energy supplies and services needed for social and economic development and reducing adverse impacts on global climate and the environment in general. Managing commercial oil operations and logistics require several cross-functional skills. To achieve maximum effectiveness, professionals must continually expand their business knowledge and sharpen their skills.
This interactive, applications-driven 5-day Gas and LNG Contracts training course will highlight the Gas and LNG contract issues that deal mainly with host country issues and upstream agreements. The training course provides hand-on business cases to evaluate Crude Oil Value, Netback and Refinery Margin Calculations, Price Management, Transportation Costs, Sales Contracts, Total Barrel Economics, Product Quality, Economic Value of Pipeline, etc. The training simplifies through visual aids and simulation of the complexity of several difficult operations, such as, drilling, completion, refining, and transportation.
Participants on EuroMaTech’s Gas and LNG Contracts training course will develop the following competencies:
- Fundamentals of oil economics and of crude oil transportation
- Basic Principles in crude oil pricing and overview of crude oil and refined products markets
- Essential elements in crude oil and refined products sales contracts
- The essential concepts and business practices of the international oil supply, transportation, refining, and trade in oil and gas industry
- Supply logistics – major international pipelines, shipping routes, and choke points
The training course will seamlessly cover a wide-array of critical business functions, processes, and appropriately deals with the business practices and tactics to build the necessary business acumen.